PLEASE READ EACH OF THE FOLLOWING RULES. ANY VIOLATION WILL CAUSE IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PREMISES
All Federal, State and Local firearm laws must be obeyed.
Everyone must follow the Five Basic Rules of Firearm Safety at all times
1. All gun muzzles MUST ALWAYS be pointed DOWN RANGE.
2. Treat ALL guns as if they are LOADED.
3. NEVER point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy.
4. Keep your finger straight and off of the trigger until your sights are on the target and you are ready to shoot
5. Be sure of your target, what is in-line with it and what is beyond it.
6. EYE AND EAR PROTECTION MUST BE ON BEFORE ENTERING THE FIRST DOOR TO THE RANGE
7. All firearms must be uncased and re-cased at the firing line
8. Magazines are to loaded ONLY on the firing line by one person
9. The Range Safety Officer on duty is in charge of the range and all participants at all times.
10 The Range Safety Officer may immediately ban anyone from the range handling a firearm in an unsafe or careless manner.
11. NO PRELOADED MAGAZINES ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING OR ON THE GROUNDS. ALL MAGAZINES ARE TO BE LOADED AND UNLOADED ON THE FIRING LINE ONLY
12. Only one loaded firearm at a time is allowed on the firing line. Any other guns on the firing line must be
unloaded, on the bench, with the chamber open and a range flag inserted in it.
13. Notify the Range Safety Officer of any unsafe practices on the range. Ear and eye protection must be worn upon entry to and at all times in the range.
14. Do not open the door to or from the range if the red safety light is on.
15. Drug and alcohol use is strictly prohibited. Anyone with alcohol on their breath or appears to be impaired in
anyway (including impairment from prescription or over the counter drugs) will not be permitted in the range.
16. Eating and drinking in the range is prohibited.
17. Only one person may fire from the firing lane at a time with a maximum of two people per lane.
18. Controlled rapid fire is allowed. DEFINITION: 2-3 CONSECUTIVE SHOTS, NO Mechanical Rapid Fire devices are allowed Example: BUMP FIRING DEVICES
19. In the event that a “Cease Fire” is called you are to stop shooting IMMEDIATELY, place your firearm on the
bench, and back away from the firing line.
20. In the event of an emergency or power outage, treat the situation as a cease fire.
21. NEVER CROSS THE FIRING LINE FOR ANY REASON!
22. If a loaded firearm is brought into the building the shooter will not be able to shoot that day
* (with the exception of concealed weapon permit holders).
23. Firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection prior to shooting.
24. NO STEEL PROJECTILES, ARMOR PIERCING, TRACER, OR INCENDIARY ROUNDS ALLOWED,
25. SHOTGUNS with SLUGS ONLY and rifle up to 30-06 are allowed.
26. Only ammunition with a MAXIMUM muzzle velocity 3,600 ft/second is allowed on the range
27. If a malfunction occurs keep the gun pointed down range for at least 30 seconds. Open the chamber and
insert an Orange Range Flag into the chamber.
28. A MALFUNCTIONED FIREARM WITH A ROUND IN THE CHAMBER may not LEAVE THE RANGE.
INFORM THE RANGE SAFETY OFFICER ON DUTY IMMEDIATELY.
29. You may keep any of your brass from behind firing line.
30. After shooting clean your lane remove your target and brass from the tables, sweep your brass forward of the
31. The target should be positioned so that the TOP of your target is at shoulder height to ensure that your shots
strike the backstop and not the floor, ceiling, or target carrier.
32. The minimum target distance for pistols is 13 feet and rifles are 46 feet.
33. A maximum of two people per lane only. No spectators are allowed in the range.
34. Do not exchange firearms with another booth! Switch shooters, not the firearms!
35. Any personal items or equipment in or on a shooting lane left unattended are at the owner's own risk.
36. Pine Ridge is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
37. Always wash your hands and face immediately after shooting. Lead wipes and hand wash are available.
38. Range fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
39. Any person seen firing at lights, baffles, target carriers or any other range property or equipment will be asked
to leave the range and will be reported to the appropriate authorities. Damage to any part of the range due to
the neglect of a patron or guest could result in the customer paying for the damage and/or suspension or
termination of membership. A minimum fee of $20 PER HIT will be charged for any damage the equipment.
40. There is no cleaning of firearms allowed in the range or building.
41. Open Toed Shoes are prohibited in the range.
42. Pregnant women are not allowed in the range due to possible lead exposure.
43. Be sure your firearm is safe to operate and you know how to use it safely.
44. NO DRAWING FROM A HOLSTER AND FIRING, ALSO NO DRY FIRING PRACTICE DRAWING FROM A HOLSTER IS PERMITED
45. NO OPEN BOXES OF AMMUNITION ON THE FIRING TABLE WHILE SHOOTING